Cloud Storage Services in Bellevue
The arrival of cloud storage services has changed the way people and businesses store their data and communicate with each other.
Now not only can businesses avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, they don’t even need high capacity on site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
The cloud is a system of offsite servers that people and companies use to store their digital files and media on. These servers are managed by a hosting company and businesses buy or rent digital space from them.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their phone. A business may use the cloud to store essential documents, files, media, and data.
The hosting company is responsible for upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Bellevue?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Services for Your Washington Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your Bellevue based company, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (425) 214-4768 or fill out the form on the right and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable cloud storage solution for your digital storage needs.